- Over 90 years of experience in providing customized design solutions
- Robust ISO/TS 16949 Quality System
- FEA analysis to accelerate and validate the development process
- Durability testing to baseline design performance
- Custom-designed materials, heat treatment, lubrication and part geometry
- Project management expertise
Talented design engineers who become part of your engineering team
- High volume capability from our Syracuse, NY facility
- Highly skilled non-union workforce
- Value-added product features, such as integral attachment mechanisms and injection molded components
- Bearings are designed specifically for the unique application parameters.
- Materials, heat treatment, plating, lubrication and part geometry are selected for each component based on application criteria.
- Seating applications are particularly challenging bearing applications due to the inherent variation in these systems, which are typically made up of non-precision stampings. Kilian bearings overcome many of these challenges with time-tested designs that provide excellent performance, even in conditions that result in bearing misalignment.
- Proprietary lubrications, engineered plastics, custom race geometries, and electroplating are individually specified to satisfy each customer's unique performance requirements.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.