- Bearings for high speed, low speed and oscillation applications
- Many different materials available to optimize performance and reduce cost, such as low carbon steels, 12L14, 1215, 1008, 1010, 1117, 8620, 52100, aluminum, bronze, 303 SS, 440SS, as well as many types of plastics
- Specialized anti-corrosion finishes and coatings for different application environments, such as trivalent zinc, zinc nickel, black oxide, nickel anodizing and chrome
- Quick design engineering support to help solve bearing application issues
- Kilian’s strong assembly capability provides even more value by combining the bearing with a stamping, casting, etc.
- Kilian can integrate a customized attachment feature to make installation easy and less costly
- Low cost, several price points
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.